TOWN REP RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Town Rep.'s primary responsibility to his /her town, is to communicate all the necessary information and business conducted at the SSSL meetings to their teams/coaches.
- The Town Rep. will assist in resolving any issues not outlined or clarified in the Constitution and Bylaws.
- Election or expulsion of new member towns.
- Submit teams, rosters and fees for their town teams by the appointed date.
- Sign and submit the SSSL Town Rep Acknowledgent Form.
- Town Representative and/or with their coaches will be responsible for supplying and paying for a certified umpire.